Are you ready to experience major breakthroughs in your recovery?
This 2-day workshop can be delivered upon request.
Hours: 10 am to 6 pm
14 Professional Development CEU credit hours available.
In this experiential workshop your clients will learn new concepts and practice simple skills that can restore hope and make a real difference in their lives.
- Live life filled with purpose, love and meaning
- Learn how to respond rather than react in all communications
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries
- Experience the transformation and healing power of forgiveness
- Learn new ways to handle cravings
- Gain freedom from the past so you can create a new future
- Join a community dedicated to caring and healing
- Understand the interplay between physical, psychological & spiritual aspects of addiction
Who can gain value:
- Individuals in recovery, their family & friends
- Professional counselors, healthcare workers, support staff
- Adult children of addicts
- Individuals seeking to gain freedom from “everyday addictions”
“I no longer have to suffer with old issues that continue to create addiction.” – Workshop Participant
“David & Bonnie did an amazing job. Very loving & insightful – plus it’s inspirational to see such a loving, conscious partnership modeled.” – Workshop Participant
“Not only is the information important for the clients, but also for us personally! It was so much more informative than expected, and done so professionally. Thank you more than words can express!” – Alcohol & Drug Counselor
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Freedom to Choose Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering “Education for a Second Chance” to men & women in prison who want to turn their lives around.